Dental3DPlugin is a free dental implant planning software provided as a plugin for the world famous DICOM Viewer OsiriX.
Dental3DPlugin has been designed for dentists. It extends the OsiriX 3D Curved MPR Viewer and the 3D Surface Rendering Viewer features to allow the user to perform dental implant treatment planning and surgical drill guide design.
- Implant templates drawing
- Tooth Supported and Bone Supported Drill Guide design
- Drill Guide .STL export for 3D Printing
- Implant Automatic Diameter calculation based upon image analysis
- Automatic Panoramic Curve
- Nerve drawing
- 3D Surface Rendering View showing implants, nerves, transverse section position plan or panoramic curve as 3D objects
- STL Import in order to add optical scanned study models and/or wax-up models to the 3D Surface Rendering View
- 3D Objects Matching (Registration)
- 3D Teeth Database for Virtual Wax-up
- Undercuts Computing
- Up to three panoramic curves for the same series
- Highly customizable views layout
- ROI (Region Of Interest) associated with each transverse section position
- JPEG Export including implant templates export
Get Dental3DPlugin for OsiriX
First download the OsiriX version of your choice, then download the latest Dental3DPlugin version using the OsiriX Plugin Manager.
As an alternative way, you can download the latest version of Dental3DPlugin, and install it by clicking twice on the downloaded file, but if you have several versions of OsiriX on your computer, this way may not work properly.
Please take a look at the revision history page for OsiriX and Mac OSX compatibility issues and versions improvements.
Get Dental3DPlugin for Horos
First download Horos, then download the latest version of Dental3DPlugin for Horos using the Horos Plugin Manager.
As an alternative way, you can download the latest version of Dental3DPlugin for Horos, and install it by clicking twice on the downloaded file.
Please take a look at the revision history page for Horos and Mac OSX compatibility issues and versions improvements.
Check out what’s new in the last update of the plugin.
Visit the plugin help page.
Software Licence Term and Conditions
It is not certified as a commercial medical device for primary diagnosis. Hence, there are no FDA/CE-1 certifications. You can only use this OsiriX plugin as a reviewing, research or teaching software, not for primary diagnostic, used in clinical workflow and/or for patient care.
THIS DENTAL IMPLANT PLANNING SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS. USE THE SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATION FROM OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN ALL JURISDICTIONS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND SOME OF THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Copyright © 2013-2020 – AMDentalSoft – Dr Alexandre Martinet